Friday, November 6, 2009

He Didn't. He DIDN'T! (He Did.)

Now he's gone too far!

Silver Fox here, fellow babies, the "Lynch" half of the torpedoed partnership known as Simpson/Lynch Studios.

I was taking care of a sick friend all day (and night!) Thursday, and didn't get home until the wee hours of Friday morning. (In fact, the only way I was able to follow Theme Thursday posts was by using my sick friend's computer.) But I've been so busy lately anyway, in addition to that, that I decided a few days earlier to allow my cat, Orson, to write the Theme Thursday post on my "The Lair of the Silver Fox" blog.

Here's a shot of me taking care of my sick friend:

Oops.

Uhhh... It's not what it looks like, fellow babies! Y'see, she was having trouble breathing at one point, and...

Oh, never mind.

Anyway, I finally arrived home, but before I even got inside, I found this photo of my beloved cat tacked to my door:

It was accompanied by this note:

My shrewd powers of deduction eventually told me who'd catnapped my kid... I mean, kidnapped my cat... and left those two items for me to find: My ex-friend and even-more-ex-writing partner, Skip Simpson!

Dude! Where's! My! Cat!

This not only means war, this means The War to End All Wars! The Alpha and the Omega. The Clash of the Titans. The Be-All and End-All. Last Man Standing. The Bold and the Beautiful. The Young and the Wrestling. The Foxster Hulkster versus the Macho Man. A no-holds-barred, "blood, guts, and veins in my teeth" fight-to-the-finish, accompanied by weapons of mass destruction in a WTF ("Wrestle That F***er") ring!!!

Thanks for your time, and stay tuned, sports fans!

Orson in happier times. Obviously.

15 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! We got you Mister Foxster!!! Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kato! Will you please stop jumping up and down like a pogo stick, and just chill???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is this Kato? (Bruce Lee, he ain't!) And Skip -- since I grudgingly admit that you're not totally heartless -- PLEASE FEED ORSON! I know he's hungry; he's always hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hungry too! I like to eat cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, "friend," you've brought this hell upon yourself. The Silver Foxst-- I mean, the Silver Fox is now the Silver Hulkster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kato!!! We're NOT going to eat David's cat!!! Just sit in the corner there. Sheesh!!! Don't worry Foxster... Orson is safe and sound, and being fed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... Thanks for that, anyway. At least you still have some scruples. It reminds me of our earlier days, when... WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!

    Give back that cat, ya bum ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If my theory is correct and Simpson and Lynch are merely two manifestations of the same psyche - shall we call them the id and the ego - does that mean that the cat is the super-ego. And if so have you kidnapped your own super-ego?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two different people, Alan. Two different people. Just keep repeating that. Two different people. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Besides, with my ego -- "ego" meant differently that the more clinical meaning you just used -- do you really think I'd let another fictional person get the credit for all the things that Skip can do?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that the Silver Fox, Foxter, David or whoever chose to inhabit "THE BODY" today, with the pussy between his/her/its body in the bottom photo?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ronda: Oh, goodness, no! That's a young lady I know, the one who convinced me to get the cat in the first place (a year or so before that photo was taken). I was merely the cameraman.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And please tell me you people really aren't starting to believe I suffer from MPD (multiple personality disorder)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. (jumping up and down and clapping hands) Ha ha! We driving the Foxter crazy! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete