Monday, November 2, 2009

I Can't Believe He Would Do This!!!

THIS time, my former friend and writing partner, known as "David M. Lynch," (or as I refer to him, "The Foxster") has really stooped to a new low! There I was, minding my own business at home, and entertaining a nice elderly neighbor lady of mine, when the security cameras around my palatial estate, recorded this shocking video! Nevertheless, it was a good thing that "Bambie" was there, as she had to drive me to the emergency room, for the severe panic attack I was having!
My gentle readers... can your tender hearts stand what you are about to witness?

video

Listen to me Foxster! You ain't heard the last of me!!! I plan on bulking up, and joining the "Wrestle That Fella" federation. That's right, the "WTF!!!" If you're man enough to face me, on Thanksgiving Day in the ring, we can settle this once and for all! Ohhh YEAHHHH!!!

15 comments:

  1. The Foxter has got some fine moves! (Come to think of it Skippy, so have you.
    This is a great site, so glad I followed the link.
    Adding to you my all-too-extensive dashboard.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely NOT the Silver FoxNovember 2, 2009 at 10:25 PM

    Whoever this "Silver Fox" is, I... I mean, he sure outfoxed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how this so-called "Bambie" looks more like Catherine Zeta-Jones He's still using my cast-offs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow, but I'm so much an "eighties kind o' guy." Candi, I thought it was rather tragic! SF... I'm plotting my revenge, even as I type! Ronda, yes the plane! Brian, do I look nuts to you? (crosses eyes and sticks tongue out). Poetikat, what 'til you see my moves in the wrestling arena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant bereve that Fox took plane. You need eat rice. I fix you good rice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, Foxster! How DARE you show your face in here, after the stunt you pulled! Because of a tip I got from a sharp eyed reader on my own site, I found out that the so-called "Bambie" actually WAS Catherine Zeta-Jones, who was working with you! Have you no shame, sir?

    ReplyDelete
  7. None whatsoever. Funny you should ask. And gee, did I forget to tell you Cath -- she likes it when I call her "Cath," and she calls me "Silver Dude" -- and I kept in touch after Willow's Manor Ball? Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catherine Zeta-JonesNovember 3, 2009 at 2:11 PM

    Ha ha Skipster! Looks like the Silver Dude and I outfoxed you this time! And Skip... you're a lousy lover...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is better than the movies, and free!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, is this an example of

    "there may be snow on the rooftop but there's a fire in the furnace"

    or what?

    You "boys" have the same imaginations my sons have, all girls, all pranks, all play, all sex, all the time.

    my sons are 21 & 22, ahem.

    ReplyDelete