Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thanks to One and All!

The entire staff of Simpson/Lynch Studios -- The Skipster, The Foxster, Gretchen, Tara, Kato, Vickie, Carla, and even Orson, who's on the mend -- wishes to thank all of those who attended the Kewl Beanz! Grand Opening, both on our blog and on your own blogs. It was a huge success, and your contributions were vital in making it so.

Our staff has the day off today, to rest, recuperate, and attend to various private matters (especially the Skipster and Gretchen, as regards that final choice).

If you missed the event, feel free to check out all seven chapters from Tuesday... and we strongly suggest you read them from the beginning!



12 comments:

  1. it's over? I grabbed a bottle of champagne going out the delivery door and guess i fell asleep behind the dumpster. Let me know when the shop opens up again; leftovers anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did a great job! Enjoy your well deserved day of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I missed it. But I'll definitely check out ALL chapters of the saga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, this was great fun and your videos were totally impressive. I can only imagine the amount of work that must have gone into this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed it, too. Sad about that. Busy here trying to get two new computers up and running - among other problems. I'm still out here, though..... and keep turning up like that proverbial bad penny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tom: By now, I hope you've made it inside for breakfast, or drinks. Or both. Tara and Kato will be at Kewl Beanz! -- although Kato's running the kitchen, so you may not see him -- while the rest of us are all back to work at the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ronda: Thanks, Ronda! And may I add, your contribution was greater than you know! I'll drop you an email sometime soon about that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Brian: You bet. Glad you decided to show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Megan: All who couldn't make it were missed. Hope you enjoy catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Barry: Work? What work? We only started planning this... oh, a month or so in advance!

    Sorry the Foxster didn't get to dance with your date, but after too many drinks he/I was too nervous he'd say something that'd tick her off if he did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @AngelMay: You were sorely missed, as well. I checked out your blog, and knew about the computer issues. I'm just glad you're okay otherwise.

    New post is up, y'all. ("Y'all? Damn, musta picked that up from Tara.)

    ReplyDelete